Wednesday, June 4, 2008

POSITION WITHIN THE TCRC

As you know, the UTU International has and continues to perpetuate a suggestion that the deposed General Chairpersons and Vice-General Chairpersons secretly supported a raid by the TCRC in exchange for a position within that organization.

I can categorically say, without hesitation, that such was not nor has ever been the case.

These are lies that were initiated by the UTU International with the assistance of certain Canadians (secord, meylmick, goring, flynn etc.) and are being perpetuated to this very day.

It is my belief that the TCRC will be the successful Bargaining Agent once the representational vote has been completed. It is my understanding that the UTU International has also concluded that such will be the case (the reasons for the UTU scorched earth policy - see post immediately below).

The success of the TCRC will be as a direct result of the actions of the UTU International and their named Canadian co-conspirators and their disgraceful behaviour over the past couple of years, and for no other reason.

As much as the vote is directed by the CIRB and is a matter of record I do however have a say and opinion on my personal status should the TCRC be successful, this in regard to a position within the TCRC

For the record I have not now nor have I ever been guaranteed any “job” with the TCRC (or any other Union organization) in exchange for my support for a "raid".

If the TCRC becomes the Bargaining Agent and should I seek to hold an elected position within this or any other Union organization I would only do so by way of election that is both transparent and acceptable.



Rex Beatty