Thursday, June 19, 2008

CIRB CASE CONCLUDED

At 15:40 hours today the case of the former General Chairs. and Vice-General Chairs. (Hackel et al)against the UTU International concluded.

We, the deposed, (and others in attendance) are now free to talk about the case and re-produce documents. We are also free to look at and participate in "runningtrades.com" on these matters. On this point I invited the Admin. of runningtrades to contact me should they have questions.

I will be travelling home to Sault Ste. Marie tomorrow and will shortly thereafter provide a sequence of posts in regards to this case. It is my intent to commence with the final summation of the UTU and then the final summation of the deposed. Thereafter I will methodically walk through the case as presented.

Please keep posted.

Rex Beatty