Sunday, May 25, 2008

INFORMATION SESSIONS

Now that the REPRESENTATIONAL vote will soon be before us I was asked if I would travel to various locations and provide information and my views to the voters.

I can and do commit (if I have the means and no conflicts in meeting times) to attend local meetings, arranged by my fellow workers, and to answer any questions on any matter to assist the voter(s) in making their choice for the future.

If in fact a meeting is called I would encourage everyone to attend as I think you will be both amazed and outraged when you learn what all occured over the last couple of years.

NOTE: It would not be my intent to lobby for either the TCRC or the UTU unless I was specifically asked of my position on the subject.

As many of you know not too long ago I was asked to attend a meeting in Niagara Falls (Tim’s home terminal) to debate the issues with Tim Secord.

Tim refused.

Certainly if Tim Secord (or others that I have named below) wish for you to vote for the UTU they would now not miss an opportunity to attend a forum with the audience composed of the voters in which to explain and defend their actions and answer any related questions.

I would suggest that if I am asked to a meeting that it be promoted as an open forum to allow for an open debate. In doing so you may wish to invite any or all of the following individuals to attend;

TIM SECORD
SCOTT MONTANI
JIM FLYNN
PAUL THOMPSON
CLINT MILLER
MIKE FUTHEY
KEVIN GORING
MIKE MEYLMICK
DON ANDERSON


Best Regards,


Rex Beatty