Monday, March 3, 2008

Site improvements update

March 4th, 2008

As this site evolves I expect to provide the following;


A dedicated email address specifically for this site. The address will be used to provide, upon specific individual (email) request, any documentation that is in my possession to which I may be relying upon to advance a specific point(s) of view.

The dedicated email address will also serve as a means of a “question and answer” mechanism based on the information I post. Relevant questions/answers that are of a general interest may subsequently be posted for viewing.

I will attempt to provide information that will assist in dealing with work related problems. For example, I was just in Belleville, Ontario, and was advised of the Company’s application of Article 51 of the 4.16 Agreement (rest provisions). You can expect my views and positions on this matter in the very near future.

Information concerning grievance progression (e.g. Arbitration) will be provided.

Once the dedicated email address is up and running I would appreciate any suggestions for improvements of my site. Please keep in mind that the email address provided was created ONLY for this blog, it is not my personal email address. With respect, please keep in mind that any emails sent that are not related to this site and the information posted will not be responded to or acted upon.




Thanks,

Rex Beatty