Saturday, June 20, 2009

NEW POSTING IDEA

I have been inundated with alleged abusive tactics and actions of CN against the workforce including allegation of abusive discharges and discipline, harassment, intimidation, collective agreement violations and “in your face” confrontation.

I am contemplating posting such alleged activities on my blog if they are emailed to me, if I do decide to post it is my commitment, unless first approved by the sender, not to use names, locations, times or dates ,this given the fear of retaliation.

I do think it is important that our membership, colleagues and the general public, across the country, be made aware of what is alleged to be happening across the CN Rail operational system in Canada. To make people aware of the significant events that are affecting our membership and their families which, in my view, are designed to beat down the Unionized workforce into submission in order for CN to advance its operational ideology.

So, if anyone has a story to tell and, upon pre-review and approval of the undersigned, would like to have such posted on my blog please email me (with return email address, contact number and proper name attached) to my email at;

rexb@sympatico.ca


Rex Beatty